About The Giving Paw
Thanks for visiting The Giving Paw!
For someone who was extremely afraid of dogs when I was younger, I now cannot imagine my life without animals. Combining a mix of skills from my previous positions in sales, marketing and public relations, The Giving Paw is both a company that I am extremely passionate about and whose goals can benefit others.
Here are ten random facts about me:
- My dog is an 11-year-old Boxer named Colt.
- I am originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. It’s truly a unique city and a great place to call home.
- My favorite word is “serendipity.” It is super fun to say.
- My first name is taken from a popular book written in the 1960’s.
- I love stand-up comedy.
- I have read all of the original “Nancy Drew Mysteries.”
- My New Year’s Resolution is the same every year: to learn a new language.
- I am a huge sports fan. My favorite teams are the Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Steelers and the Penn State Nittany Lions.
- I have finished one marathon and one half-marathon.
- One of my biggest phobias is flying, but I love to travel. Go figure.
If you have suggestions on how to improve The Giving Paw, or have any questions,
please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I can be reached via phone, e-mail,
snail mail or via the contact form on the website.